I think it helped the people that got the check. I think it had no bearing whatsoever on what is happening on Wall Street right now. The problem with banks goin south is they made bad decisions. They gave out ignorant loans with no collateral.
Printable View
I think it helped the people that got the check. I think it had no bearing whatsoever on what is happening on Wall Street right now. The problem with banks goin south is they made bad decisions. They gave out ignorant loans with no collateral.
College costs have increased more than the rate of inflation even moreso in the Clinton era as I was in college at that time so yeah I really did yell about that at that point...who doesn't complain about rising gas prices as growing up with little I keep an eagle eye on those...
I wish one of the candidates which neither are would solve the immigration issue which is a big reason why the wages only went up 2% over the past so many years...
At least Obama has a plan for alternative fuels and I think even republicans would be hard pressed to say Obama wasn't better on education. McCain's only shot at this point is getting the racism vote, if he wins at this point I seriously might cry. It would show me how little our country has moved.
No what has helped me is hard work and better financial decisions on my own with no help from the government!!! I don't want the government to tell me what is best for me but when they tax me more which Obama will do (there is NO way this 95% of the people getting tax cuts will ever happen or in the long run happen the way it would be intended to do so)!!! So bring on the great Obama Depression
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least Obama has a plan for alternative fuels and I think even republicans would be hard pressed to say Obama wasn't better on education. McCain's only shot at this point is getting the racism vote, if he wins at this point I seriously might cry. It would show me how little our country has moved. </div></div>
I guess thats makes me a racist then?
Dude, Obama is not going to tax you more. There is no research you could do to show that.
The Bush Depression is already here, no need to continue it with Mccain.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess thats makes me a racist then? </div></div>
Haha, he's so far ahead the only way he could lose is people voting against him due to racism in my mind. Not everyone that votes for McCain is a racist not everyone that votes for Obama votes for him because he's black but with the polls if he's up like this on election day and loses it's racism.
Gosh and here Obama agreed with Bush half of the time on his votes and over 10% more with his own colleagues than McCain...McCain is as close to a Democrat that a Republican can be other than Arlen Specter.
Since your for so much lower taxes why don't you go ask Mr. McCain how he is going to buy up all these loans from banks? I guess we'll just act like Rockin Ronald and drive the debt through the roof.